Note - working with variables
System variables influence behavior of AutoCAD commands or elements.
When you enter a variable into the command line and hit ENTER, following line shall be displayed:
- Enter new value for VARIABLENAME <X>:
where "x" is current variable value. Program expects new value to be entered after colon. Once entered, the variable shall be updated to the new value after we hit ENTER.
File dialog window is not displayed while attempting to save a file (FILEDIA)
Variable value can be either "1" or "0".
- FILEDIA<1>: file dialog window (mini browser) shall be displayed
- FILEDIA<0>: file dialog window shall not be displayed. Saving options are offered in the command line window.
"Delete" is not working and some of the context menu (right –click menu) commands are not displayed (PICKFIRST)
This System variable controls whether you can select objects before you start a command.
- PICKFIRST<0>: You can select objects only after you start a command
- PICKFIRST<1>: You can also select objects before you start a command
TeleCAD-GIS (AutoCAD) displays an error alert when I try to use INSPECT button
Control how icons are displayed when using [Alt]+[Tab] keys combination to switch between the windows
- TASKBAR<0>: only the icons of the programs that you are working with shall be displayed.
TeleCAD-GIS shall be represented with only one icon regardless of the number of opened drawings.
- TASKBAR<1>: the programs that you are working with shall be displayed and represented with an icon.
On the other hand every single drawing opened in the TeleCAD-GIS shall be represented with its own icon.
(You can still use another key combination to switch between drawings within TeleCAD-GIS ([Ctrl]+[Tab])).
There is a long halt during the download from the GIS database
COPY/PASTE is not working
When I move a label, leader (arrow) doesn't move and it breaks apart from the rest of the label
When I use "Base maps > Frames > Off" command to turn of raster image frames they are still selectable even though they are not visible