Use "Input Folder" field to enter address of the folder containing the files you want to convert.
Use "Output Folder" field to enter address of the folder where you want to put converted files.
Use "Input files filter" field to enter the types of files that are to be converted.
- *:DWG - all .dwg files found in input folder are going to be converted
- *:DWF - all .dwf files found in input folder are going to be converted
- *.DWG; *:DWF - all .dwg and .dwf files found in input folder are going to be converted
Use "Output version" field to select version for the converted files.
Click "Start" to begin conversion.
Completion of the conversion process shall be marked with the word "Done" in the „Folder progress" field.
Also, there are two options that can be activated using check boxes:
- Recurse folders – if there are subfolders in "Input folder" containing .dvg and/or .dwf files those files shall be converted too.
- Audit – if .dvg and/or .dwf files contain errors those errors shall be corrected the same way they would be when using AUDIT command within AutoCAD based applications.